Saturday, January 25, 2014

Fortune Cookie Inspired Book Page

  When trying to draw inspiration for a piece of art, there's no better way than by eating fortune cookies! So, after I had opened and read all of the fortune cookies I found out that they all had one thing in common... time. With the theme of time in mind, I decided to solely center my assignment around a clock. The clock represents our lives and the time we are given on this earth. Next, I decided to add a galaxy background to show that we have endless opportunities and choices in life. My clock winds back into the galaxy background because when we don't take chances and make the best of situations we usually come to regret it. Finally, I diced up the fortunes into stars to represent that its just a small part of our lives and we shouldn't let it run them. Life is too short to waste it regretting chances we never took.

No comments:

Post a Comment